Welcome to hearhelp.in
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of hearhelp.in Website, with url: https://www.hearhelp.in/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use https://www.hearhelp.in/ if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client's need in respect of provision of the Company's stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, SFL Hearing Solutions Pvt. Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on https://www.hearhelp.in/. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from https://www.hearhelp.in/ for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.hearhelp.in/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.hearhelp.in/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.hearhelp.in/
- Redistribute content from https://www.hearhelp.in/
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website https://www.hearhelp.in/ does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of https://www.hearhelp.in/,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, https://www.hearhelp.in/ shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
https://www.hearhelp.in/. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant https://www.hearhelp.in/ a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking part y and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- dot.com community sites
- associations or other groups representing charities
- online directory distributors
- internet portals
- accounting, law and consulting firms and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of https://www.hearhelp.in/and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
If you are one of the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to https://www.hearhelp.in/. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to
- or By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it's linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Rights of Use to Information, Software and Documentation
2. hearhelp.in grants User a revocable at will, non-exclusive and non-transferable license, which may not be sublicensed, to use the information, software and documentation made available to the User on or via the hearhelp.in Web Site to the extent agreed, or in the event of no such agreement to the extent of the purpose intended by hearhelp.in in making same available.
5. The information, software and documentation are protected by copyright laws as well as international copyright treaties as well as other laws and conventions related to intellectual property. The User shall observe such laws and in particular shall not modify, conceal or remove any alphanumeric code, marks or copyright notices neither from the information nor from the software or documentation, or any copies thereof.
2. Except for the rights of use and other rights expressly granted herein, no other rights are granted to the User nor shall any obligation be implied requiring the grant of further rights. Any and all patent rights and licenses are expressly excluded.
3. SFL Hearing Solutions Pvt. Ltd may, without charge, use any ideas or proposals stored by a User on the https://www.hearhelp.in/ Web Sites for the development, improvement and sale of its products.